Monday, March 9, 2020

        Like Flames in the Night     
By
Connilyn Cossette  


Connolly Cossette has become one of my favorite authors of historical fiction. Her ability  to create vivid, historically authentic world with a wonderful memorable cast of characters.

Synopsis - Strong-willed Tirzah wants to join her people in driving the enemy from the land of Israel and undergoes training for a secret mission inside the stronghold of Shechem.
Fresh off the battlefield, Loyal returns home to discover his beloved daughter is dead. He goes to hunt down the killer.  When an opportunity to pave a path to a Hebrew victory arises can Tirzah convince Loyal to fight along side her.

My thoughts -" Like Flames in the Night" is the last book in the "Cities of Refuge" series. It's a stand alone book, but I would recommend reading all of the book's. It is a very enjoyable read from the very first book to the very last one.  In "Like Flames in the Night", we get to see some of our old friends from previous book's. It was so hard to say goodbye to these amazing friend I've come to love. There is intrigue, adventure and love for family, friend's, new relationships and most importantly God.

I will recommend this book to family and friends.

I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars

I received complimentary copy of this book from the author/publisher. I was under no obligation to write a review. All thoughts and feelings are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment