Friday, May 29, 2020

A Rebellious Lady for the Brokenhearted Duke


 "A Rebellious Lady for the Brokenhearted Duke"
By
Leah Conolly

Synopsis: His second chance at happiness, her only chance at freedom. A love against all odds.
Elizabeth Gladstone has always been and will be a wild lady. James Graham, the widowed Duke of Darrington has the same reaction at first but she might change his mind.

My thoughts: I have to say that Leah Conolly has written a very cute, romance regency book.  You fall in love with the likeable characters from the very beginning.  You have James is a single father, whom is struggling to move forward with his life after the death of his wife. Then there is Elizabeth who is struggling to keep her independence.  Will they solve each other's problems together!  Read and see what happens! 

Favorite quote: "I find myself believing in impossible things too".

Rating: I rate 5 out of 5.  I will highly recommend this book to family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment