Monday, June 15, 2020



 "Flying In Love" by Chalon Linton

What can I say about this book? I think amazing covers it!  Chalon Linton knows how to write a clean contemporary romance.  This is the first book by this author that I've read and I am looking forward to the next book.

Synopsis: Paige Hall happy ending may just be in sight. She has been dating her boyfriend for month's and she feels confident their relationship is going on the right direction until she catches him kissing another woman. Paige a speech therapist, puts everything into her work and gave up on men.  Till she ran into Jake Summers, a military pilot.

My thoughts: You might remember what your first love was like. You find your life revolving around that person. Sometimes it's your happily ever after and sometimes it's not. I felt the pain that Paige was going through and the development of a new, fresh relationship with Jake. "Flying in Love" has all the makings of a great book!  It pulled me in from the very first age. I love all the characters and how they develop in the book.  Some parts of the story made me cry, but the major made me laugh.

Rating: I give this book a 5 stars

I will love to recommend this book to family, friends and through social media.

This e-book was a complementary copy from the author for a honest review. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment