Monday, March 1, 2021

When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin

 What a suspenseful, intriguing, page-turner book! 

This is the first novel by Sarah Sundin that I've had the privilege to read. The author knows how to pull you into the story from the very beginning. I feel in love with the two main characters. The relationship between Evelyn and Peter A great connection from the first scene. Evelyn was a American foreign correspondent whom had to try and make it in a man's world. She had to fight to be able to write any articles at all. Peter was was from America working toward his PhD in Germany.  Peter used his connection with the Germany Nazi to give information to Evelyn.

I am giving this book a five out of five stars

I will gladly recommend this book to social media, Amazon, book bud, Goodreads, Barnes and Nobel and on my blog.

I received this book from the Revell for a honest review. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment