Monday, June 28, 2021

Come back to me by Jody Hedlund

 When I first read the description of this book "Come back to me" from Revell, I thought why not read something different.  This is the first time I've read one of Jody Hedlund so that was new also.

I love reading all type of Christian book, but haven't found a time travel book I've liked. "Come back to me" was the very first. The story pulled me in from the very first pages. The characters were well written. I fell in love with William and Marian.  They brought the book alive for me. The book had lots of twist and turns. I definitely say this is one amazing book.

I would love to give this book 5  out of 5 star's

Disclaimer - I was given this complementary copy by publishing company Revell for a honest review. All thoughts and opinions are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment