Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sea Glass Cottage by Irene Hannon

 Great contemporary Christian romance by author Irene Hannon. 

 This is the 8th book in "The Hope Harbor" series.  I have to say that I haven't read the other books in this series. This is just me, but I feel like I need to start with the first book. I'd like to get to know the characters with each book.

Jack Colby and Christi Reece have a past and Jack doesn't want anything to do with Christi.  Christi comes to Hope Harbor to find Jack because she is in need to money. Will Christi get the help she is desperate to get? Read to find out.

The book has such a lot going for it! The characters are so real and well written. You feel like you are among the characters.  I wish I could live in Hope Harbor. Just the description the author gives is beautiful.  This story has it all. It is heartwarming and realistic. You learning about forgiveness, faithfulness, and love.

Recommend - I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars. I will gladly recommend this book to family and friends and others through reviews.

This complimentary copy from publisher, author and Revell through Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone

No comments:

Post a Comment