Tuesday, December 6, 2022

"Stay with Me" by Jody Hedlund

 Wow! What a great addition to the "Water of Time" series. There is everything you would want in this book. You will find adventure, romance that is sweet one minute and sparks the next!  I've read all the books by Jody Hedlund and they are all fantastic.

Synopsis - Sybil Hurham a private investigator has seen her fair share of strange occurrences. The was nothing in her career to prepare her for the miracles of drinking Holy Water. Sybil found some of this Holy Water to go back in the past. Nicholas Worth has never met a woman quite like Sybil. She has strange clothes, disappears one minute and back again and is very beautiful. Sybil saves Nicholas and then they start running for their lives.

My thoughts - "Stay With Me" was one amazing book with a wonderful storyline. I fell in love with the characters and the were so well written. I love the way I was pulled into the book and felt like I was really there. This is a book that I didn't want to end!  I really hope there is another book in this series.

Recommend - I highly recommend this book through social media to family and friends. I also did reviews on Amazon, Bookbud, Goodreads Wal-Mart, Barnes and Noble and my blog.

Rating - I rate this book with 5 stars out of 5 stars.

Disclaimer - I received this complementary copy of this book from author and publishing company for a honest review. All thought and opinions are mine and mine alone

No comments:

Post a Comment