If you are looking for a great book to read by the pool on these summer days, you can't go wrong with "To Fly on Broken Wings" by Fayla Ott. This is a new author and I can see great books in the future.
"To Fly on Broken Wings" is a book that you will experience several different emotions. You will cry a lot, feel angry, love and contentment. Its a story about love, forgiveness and how to live in a different society class. The book is life during the war and obligations you have at home and what you feel to help your country.
I highly recommend this book. The characters are wonderfully written and its a easy read! I had a hard time putting it down.
I like to say thanks to Fayla Ott for allowing me to read a advanced complementary copy. All thought and opinions are mine alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment