Thursday, October 22, 2020

"The Key to Love" by Betsy St. Ament

 This is a author I've never read before. Betsy St. Ament book "The Key to Love" is  excellent book and I will like to read more of hers.  The book has adventure, romance and is funny in several areas. The Key to Love is well written and the characters are likable. I fell in love Bri and her desire to have a romance like her parents and Gerards desire to never get married.  The ups and downs relationship is very sweet. The book is such a great book that Hallmark needs to read it.

I will gladly recommend this book to friends, family and other's through Facebook, Barnes and Noble, Netgally, Book bud, Goodreads and Amazon.

I received this complementary copy from Revell through netgally for a honest review. All thoughts are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment