Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Shepard's Wife by Angela Hunt

 This is the second book by Angela Hunt in The Jerusalem Road series.  The author is a wonderful story teller. 

Synopsis - Yeshua of Nazareth has two sister's. One sister Damaris was married to a merchants son and Pheodora was married to a very simple man.  Damaris could never understand why her little sister would settle for a simple life. The Lord had plans for both sister's.

My Thoughts -You can never go wrong with one of Angela Hunt books. She is so good at letting you be a part of the book. You feel life your being transform to a different time period in history. This is a great story and a page turner. 

I would recommend this book to other.

I give this book a 5 out of 5

I received this book from the publisher and Netgalley.  I was asked to write a honest review. All thought and opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment