Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Jewel of the Nile. by Tessa Afshar

Tessa Afshar always amazes me with her books.  Jewel of the Nile is a suspense book with twist and turns. I would highly recommend the well researched book.

Synopsis - Raised by her aunt, Chariline had only bit and piece of here parents tragic love story. Caroline had beautiful skin like her Cushite father and her mother was Roman. Her mother died in childbirth and she was told her father was died too. She overheard her grandfather talking and heard her father was alive and she now had a name. She became obsessed in finding him by becoming a stowaway on Thoe merchants boat to make it to Roman. The journey was hard and she wouldn't give up. Tho was pulled into her story and decided he needed to help. 

My thoughts - The Jewel of the Nile has wonderfully written characters. Tessa Afshar ,though lot's of research, made the time period and characters come alive. 

Recommend - I will gladly recommend this book to others through Facebook, Amazon, Bookbud, Goodreads and my blog.

Rating - The Jewel of the Nile was great, so I'm giving it a 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment