Monday, May 31, 2021

Never Miss by Melissa Koslin

 Never Miss is Melissa Koslin debut book. I liked the book, but I feel that after Melissa develops her form of writing her second book will be great. 

In the first few pages the book caught my attention, but after that I struggled with staying focus. The character was likeable, but the one thing that I hated was the word "perfect". " Perfect was used to describe several times.  I have to say that my all time favorite character is Max the cat. I love the fact that max was like a human.

I like to end with the fact that I will read more from this author.

I will recommend this book to family and friend.

I give this book a 4 out of 5

Disclaimer - I received this copy from the publisher for a honest review. All thoughts are mine and my alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment